We invite you to join us for your 8 Day, 85 Hour Intensive Immersion ~ Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training at the the historical Manoir La Croix in France!
Accredited with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Prenatal Yoga School, our program certifies graduates as certified Prenatal Yoga Teachers.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training | Program Guide
The following is your guide to the 85 Hour, Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Program. You will find detailed information to help you make an informed decision.
Alison – Your Teacher
“My hope for every Student is that they find a greater connection to themselves, their practice, and who they really are. That they feel inspired to teach and share the beauty of Yoga with their communities.”
What is an Intensive Immersion
We want to ensure that students are prepared for the intensity of the Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training program. It is hard work and hard play.
Although we are practicing and learning in beautiful places, during your training there is no allotted time to explore the area. Your training days are devoted to helping you become the very best Prenatal Yoga Teacher you can be.
While we do provide periods of downtime in which you can catch your breath and process what has been taking place physically and mentally, these times of reflection will take place on-site.
Please plan to explore before or after your Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training.
Curriculum | Course Materials
Like all Registered Prenatal Yoga Schools (RPYS), our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training program is required to offer a curriculum based on the guidelines issued by Yoga Alliance. Within these programs is where prospective students will find the differences in how the curriculum is delivered.
Our program also offers variety in many areas to ensure authentic yoga programming (not what is trendy).
- Teaching Methodology, Sequencing & Training
- Prenatal Asana (The Postures) ~ 37 Postures
- Physiology & Anatomy (in relation to Prenatal Yoga)
- Meditation | Mudra | Mantra
- Pranayama (Breath Techniques)
- Use of Props & Making Adjustments
- Practicum Teaching
- Overview of Prenatal Yoga
- 1 Final Written Examination, 1 Practicum Evaluation
- Pre Program Requirements Reading, Video Viewing and attending 2 Prenatal Yoga Classes
- Post Program Requirements (teaching a total of 30 hours in public setting)
We utilize the following course materials for Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. These are included in your program fees, with the exception of the 2 TEXTBOOKS, which you will need to purchase in advance. Always remember that textbooks are reference tools – doing is the absolute best way to learn, and we will spend numerous hours nurturing students in a practicum setting.
- 222 Page, Full Colour, Program & Asana Manual
- Bountiful, Beautiful, Blissful: Experience the Natural Power of Pregnancy & Birth, Gurmukh (please purchase and bring to your training)
- Magical Beginnings, Enchanted Lives: A Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth Through Meditation, Ayurveda, and Yoga Techniques, Deepak Chopra (please purchase and bring to your training)
- Tote Bag for Books
- Also, don’t forget comfortable attire
Your Manuals will be issued during Orientation. Please ensure you have purchased the 2 Textbooks noted and bring them along to the program. We suggest Amazon as the most cost effective option for Textbooks.
Your Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training is more than simply “learning to teach Prenatal Yoga.” The program is designed to show our commitment to you as you entrust us with your journey.
Some of the notable befits we feel we provide that set us apart are: small class sizes, support of your Lead Teacher during and after, official evaluation, nurturing environments in which to learn, Yoga Alliance certfied programming (recognized globally), post program support from our Team.