We invite you to join us for our non-residential, 65 Hour Intensive Immersion ~ Ayurveda Training in Paris, France at Studio Rituel that is offered over a number of days.
Accredited with Yoga Alliance, the Ayurveda program certifies graduates with 65 Hours of Continuing Education Credits.
Location ~ Studio Rituel, Paris FRANCE
Daily Schedule, Paris FRANCE
Your Ayurveda training will be filled with exciting challenges each day.
Please be prepared to focus your energy on the training. Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to class start, so that you have time to settle in before class begins.
What is an Intensive Immersion
We want to ensure that students are prepared for the intensity of the program. It is hard work and hard play.
Although we are practicing and learning in beautiful places, during your training there is no allotted time to explore the area. Your training days are devoted to helping you become the very best YOU, you can be.
While we do provide periods of downtime in which you can catch your breath and process what has been taking place physically and mentally, these times of reflection will take place on-site.
Please plan to explore before or after your Ayurveda training.
What to Expect of Ayurveda Training
The 65-Hour Ayurveda program is for EVERYONE. Yoga and Ayurveda have been sister-sciences since time immemorial.
In this intensive course you’ll learn how to:
- use Ayurveda in daily life to improve mind-body health
- integrate Ayurveda principles into your teaching and/or personal yoga practice
- augment and enhance your current offerings as a yoga teacher and/or health practitioner by sharing safe, Tridoshic (ie. good for everyone) Ayurveda practices with your students and clients
Ayurveda – the science of life and longevity – has been practiced for more than 5,000 years. We’ll learn the Tridosha theory of Ayurveda which tells us that everything is made up of the same 5 elements (Pancha Mahabhuta) in varying amounts. In humans, this unique combination of the elements is referred to as our Ayurvedic Constitution. We’ll learn how to determine a person’s Ayurvedic Constitution and Present State and look at how we can begin to use this knowledge in daily life. We’ll discover the diet, daily routine and exercise regimen that is best for each one of us, based on our Ayurvedic Constitution and Present State.
AyurYoga fuses the wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga and applies it to our asana practice. We’ll look at how we can exponentially increase the benefits of our practice (and that of our students), not necessarily by doing different postures but by doing postures differently.
Based on Tridosha Theory, we’ll explore a variety of ways to modify postures and practices for varying results and purposes, such as the following:
- morning/energizing; midday/balancing; evening/relaxing and restorative
- maintaining mind-body balance throughout the changing seasons
- reducing the discomfort of acute emotional turbulence and seasonal illnesses
- considerations for pregnancy, youth and old age
This Ayurveda program can stand alone as a valuable addition to your practice and teaching and it also provides a rich foundation for those who would like to continue deepening their knowledge of Ayurveda.
Who May Register & Pre-Requisites
The Ayurveda Training is open to the general public.
Everything we will learn can be used in our daily lives. Those with a yoga practice and/or who teach yoga, as well as those practicing other holistic health modalities will benefit further from the opportunity to apply Ayurvedic principles in their yoga and/or health consulting practice.
For Registrants who are not already Certified Yoga Teachers (200-hour or 500-hour), we will ask you to complete a few hours of reading and view specific online videos prior to the start-date of your program.
To Register for the Ayurveda Training, you must comply with the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older (we Welcome students of ALL ages)
- have reviewed program details thoroughly
- have completed the on-line registration
- have an English level that allows for reading, writing & speaking to a level of full comprehension
- must not have a severe medical condition that will preclude a student from participating (persons who have a medical condition that does not interfere with their safety and their participation will always be considered for trainings)
- have some basic, prior experience with Yoga (all students shall have attended a minimum of 15 Yoga classes in the six months prior to the start of program)
- be able to refrain from drug & alcohol use during the program